Atlantic Inkjet Products Guarantee
Our New 360 Days Guarantee
- 100% NO RISK, 360 DAYS exchange guarantee - if you are returning a defective cartridge for exchange, we will send you a free replacement or store credit (with free shipping)
- 100% NO RISK 30 DAYS refund guarantee - if you are returning a defective cartridge for refund, we will honor a 100% product refund if the return is requested within 30 days
Our guarantee covers defective merchandise only for non-original brand cartridges (original brand cartridges are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties. If you have a defective original brand item, please contact the manufacturer to verify the manufacturers' warranty. We do not accept returns of open original brand cartridges).
Returns of non-defective products (unopened/unused) will be accepted within 30 days for refund (less 15% restocking fee) or within 360 days for store credit (less return shipping costs).
The following conditions are not covered under our guarantee:
- Any printer cartridge that has been used more than 25% (as measured by weight)
- Any cartridge that has been damaged from abuse, misuse, tampering or improper installation
- Removal of any warranty, lot number or serial number markings or stickers
- Any refill kit or continuous ink system
Why do we exclude refill kits or continuous ink systems from our 360 Day Guarantee?
For Refill Kits: Any perceived "quality" or "defective" issues with these products are usually the result of a defective cartridge that is being refilled, and not with the ink/toner that you are refilling into the cartridge. For example, if your cartridge is already printing with streaks or lines before refilling, or if the cartridge's print heads have dried considerably due to non-use, your cartridge is basically already defective or exhibiting signs of defect, and refilling it will not bring it back to life. It is always recommended to refill an inkjet cartridge BEFORE it completely empties and while it is still printing well, or very soon after it empties so the print heads don't dry beyond repair.
You can always count on us for technical assistance and we will do our best to troubleshoot any problems that you may have with any of our refill kits.
For Continuous Ink Systems (CIS): Most of the issues with the CISS products are related to installation. If these products are properly installed you should have no problems with these products.
You can always count on us for technical assistance and we will do our best to troubleshoot any problems that you may have with any of our CIS systems.
Rules to follow for return:
- Each return MUST have an RMA number, "a Return Merchandise Authorization" number. Contact us to request an RMA number and be sure to indicate the reason for your return.
- Please write down your RMA number on the outside of the box that contains the merchandise you want to return. One RMA number can only be issued for one invoice. If you have different items from different invoices, then you need to request a different RMA number for each return. When returning the product, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You are also responsible for insuring the returned item.
- Include a copy of the RMA authorization email with your return.
- Physical damage to the returned product will void the product's warranty and the RMA policy.
- All return(s) must have the original packaging and accessories.
- Please allow 4-10 business days to process your return.
- Please note that all items returned for a refund must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging and include all accessories, blank warranty cards, UPC codes (attached), and user manuals. All returns are inspected and tested.
- Returns should be received back at our facility no more than 14 days after a return authorization number is issued.
By using our web sites you agree to indemnify our Company harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including (without limitation) attorney's fees, arising from your use of the our web sites, your use of our Products and our Services.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
We may modify, suspend or discontinue any Product, Service or Promotion at our sole discretion without prior notice. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will generally attempt to notify you using the email address you gave us when you placed the order. We reserve the right not to serve any customer at our discretion.